Saturday 21 September 2013

Remembering hollow and other stuff i guess...

Since pixie hollow closed.... L I thought all pixie bloggers could unite and write stories together.. we do have the gift of writing after all! also I designed an outfit.. I don't know what to call it yet.. but i selected different parts of gowns that my friend rachel took pictures of and put them together to make T H I S:
Thanks to Minerva's help I called it ''the radical rose dress'' :)
link to all rachel's photos of outfits:

I might be making more outfits! 

U P D A T E:
I made a edit to remember the never unicorn! Here it is:

Always remember the never unicorn :) Made with pizap xD



Another edit, the sunflower dress. Summer's not over yet!




UPDATE: I made anither edit with a dress i took a picture of ages ago!! Here it is:

4 comments:

  1. That's great Melanie :)
    I'm glad we still have pictures (and for me, many, many screenshots) to remember the Hollow by...
    (The red dress is really pretty. Maybe you could call it uh... the Radical Rose dress? *shrugs*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask you for a favor Melanie? I also have a profile picture of mine with me in the Never Unicorn dress. Can you please edit it like you have done yours?
    I'll put it up on my blog, and of course you will get the credit! :)

    ReplyDelete