Wednesday 21 August 2013

PIXIE HOLLOW IS CLOSING?

PIXIE HOLLOW IS CLOSING?
Noooo! It's true! :( I'm gonna miss you guys so much! And also for someone I can't keep in touch with - sophie frostflower and rose lovelypetal, i never got to meet you rose and sophie you were so awesome. but I have found a site that MIGHT let us save the hollow, look at this:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/257/590/769/stop-the-closing-of-disney-mmorpgs/

It might not work but give it a try... or it will be BYE.... MAYBE FOREVER.

5 comments:

  1. HI MELANIE WINTERGLIMMER MAYBE WE CAN MEET SOMETIME MAYBE SATURDAY! I'LL TRY TO EMBRACE THE CLOSING OF PIXIE HOLLOW! BUT I KINDA HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE I WAS NEVER A ROSE LOVELYPETAL I WAS GOING TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH THAT NAME BUT AFTER HEARING THEY MIGHT CLOSE I DIDN'T!MY REAL NAME IS DAYLILY!YOU PROBABLY HATE FOR LYING TO YOU BUT I'M SORRY!:^( OH WELL FAREWELL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its ok i dont hate you!! We can talk on this blog if it closes i hope it doesnt close :( see you in the hollow maybe :'( im so sad its closing!!

      Delete
    2. DON'T LOSE HOPE!COULD YOU DO ME A FAVOR!I WROTE A POEM!CAN YOU CHECK THE PIXIE POSTINGS TO SEE IF IT'S THERE!THANKS!YOU WILL KNOW IT'S WRITTEN FROM ME I POSTED MY NAME AND I WROTE IT TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!

      Delete
    3. I'm looking right now if they posted your poem :D

      - looks -
      It hasn't updated yet :'(

      Delete
    4. I'm looking right now if they posted your poem :D

      - looks -
      It hasn't updated yet :'(

      Delete