Sunday 16 March 2014

My sister's pixie story

You pixies seemed to enjoy my last blog post about my pixie hollow memories, so here's another! Enjoy!

As soon as I made my account in 2012, my sister (aka Ruby Diamondcurl) joined. My arrival day was the 14th of September, and hers was the 16th of September. When she joined she saved her pixie diamonds (unlike me, who bought anything I could afford). We both started as non-members, and to be honest, we had no idea what membership WAS! I remember when we planned to meet up in the server "mushroom heights" and added each other. She was a garden talent, (but back in 2010 she was a light talent) and she bought hair that looked like Rosetta's hairstyle. She also had a red racing helmet from Secret Codes, the secret code's top and a dyed arrival day skirt. Later she got a monthly membership and upgraded her outfits she got from being a member to diamond items, so she still had a few outfits. Her favourite outfit ever was the Rapunzel dress, and she dyed it blueberry blue. Here she is as a non-member (she bought the dress with diamonds so she got to keep it) and she changed her hair.
Her favourite game was petal pick-up, and she loved practice-baking and going in the wilderness with me (she didn't have many cupcakes to refill her pixie dust as she wasn't a member, so I had to use special shared cupcakes.) We also loved fashion cons (we didn't have many outfits though) and we also loved to host parties when it was no special occasion! 
I don't really know what to write now, but I'll post more later and maybe even interview my pixie friends! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment