Thursday 27 February 2014

My pixie hollow story 1

When I first started pixie hollow in about 2010, it was very different!
I can hardly remember playing much, but I was a water talent, though at the time I was completely OBSESSED with Vidia! 
My parents thought I was too young to be chatting with people who I didn't know, so I had to wait 2 years :(
When I returned in october 2012, I couldn't remember my password, so I created a whole new fairy- Melanie Winterglimmer! I tried to create her looking just like my old fairy, but there were very few options.
I started of with speedchat, and stayed that way for about two months. After I got speedchat I discovered what a membership was. I desperately wanted a membership, and saved up to get a monthly one. 
Every day at school I would tell my friends about the amazing game, but they didn't seem so interested. A few people did play it, but most lost interest. I tried buying my friend a monthly membership card for her birthday, but when it expired she quickly lost interest again :(
In january I discovered blogging! I wasn't sure how to set up a blog, so i didn't make one, but every day I would read Marigold Sunjewel's blog (click here to see her amazing blog!) I would also read her featured blog list, and her guest authors.
My favourite pixie game was harvest hustle, and I also liked petal pick up. I thought bubble bounce was the hardest game and usually avoided playing it (even though I'm a water talent!) 
I was fascinated by pixie hollow videos and blogs, and made a youtube channel. I didn't make any videos until june though.
I loved fashion spotlights, though I was terrible at them! I always had to stay up late because I live in the UK. I couldn't make it to most fashion spotlights anyway. I recorded one (I didn't win) so click here to see me fail!
At one point in my fairy life, I got really mad because the other pixies were so horrible to non-members. I tried to change this, but later realized that it wasn't going to happen. Life was unfair for non-members, so I tried to send them gifts (though I wasted most of my diamonds on either my sister or my friends who weren't even bothered about the game.)
I'll post more later, but right now I have to go to sleep! xD

3 comments:

  1. I remember the Hollow in 2010! (or 2009? I forget) Ah, three fairies, more clothing selection; that was the life. (Reminiscing for my old fairies xD)

    I'm enjoying it so far! Continue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a January 2009 Pixie (Yup, me old) It was so much better, though I have to admit, I really do like the wilderness and some of the new stuff. I have met nobody older than I.

    ReplyDelete