Wednesday 19 March 2014

Spring Celebration!

It's almost the anniversary of the Spring Celebration! And... I've been blogging almost for a year! Um... Yay!
Last spring Celebration they released a new gown! It looks like this...


It's so pretty! This is an old picture of me, and my bee FlutterFly in my house (It looked like Elsa's Ice Castle!) 


Last year there was a flood, and it wouldn't stop raining... But soon we fixed it and pretty rainbows replaced the big grey clouds :D
I loved the boots on the outfit, they were from a Gown (which I spent all my diamonds on, it was the Royal Couture Gown, and it cost 150 diamonds! It was worth it though)


I also adored the clover outfits in 2013 (I missed it for 2012, I joined in September)
That's all for now, tell me if you want more! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Spring, Melanie! And yes, all those outfits were super cute ;)

    ReplyDelete