Sunday 23 March 2014

Frozen


Frozen is an awesome movie! If pixie hollow was still open, I'm pretty sure there would have been some awesome dresses! In fact, there were alot of outfits that looked like Elsa and Anna's dresses!
I absolutely loved that dress! There were a few others, like the majestic charm gown, which was the first gown I bought.

It's not my favourite, but it was pretty cheap (for a gown) So I bought it!





Did you enjoy frozen? Or maybe you haven't watched it yet! It's awesome!!

6 comments:

  1. Of course I watched Frozen, Melissa! It's simply the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frozen is AMAZING! Another gown that looks something out of Frozen was the Winter Couture Gown, by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie Winterglimmer please visit my blog at http://disneygirldisneyblog.blogspot.com/
    thanks♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melanie fantastic blog, good theme,

    ReplyDelete